Sunday, March 17, 2013

Weekly Menu 03/17/13

I've been posting my weekly menu on Facebook for a few weeks, and it seems to be pretty popular, so I've decided to just post it on the blog instead.

Here is this week's menu...

Sunday: Sauteed chicken and pesto with red peppers, mushrooms and asparagus over orzo. I'll use some white wine, garlic, and chicken broth to make a nice sauce, and I'll top it all with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese.

Monday: Taco Night! (I'm not posting a" how to" for tacos. If you don't know how to make tacos, you don't deserve to know.)

Tuesday: Chicken with couscous, tomatoes, spinach and chick peas, topped with feta.

Wednesday: Fried sausage and apples with mashed potatoes and roasted broccoli. (Bangers and mash!)

Thursday: Braised chicken and mushrooms with kale.

Friday: Burgers and pierogis

Saturday: Honey-srirachi chicken with rice and stir fried veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment