- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated suger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Apple bacon topping: (My family is crazy and I'm the only one who wants the topping. If your family is not nuts, use more ingredients for a larger yield.)
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
Then add crumbled bacon.
Serve pancakes hot, with the apple topping and maybe some maple syrup (The real stuff!!). Also, mimosas are a great compliment to this dish! :) These are VERY rich, but so yummy! Enjoy!
*For vegetarian, just eliminate the bacon. It's still yummy!